Klamath Gymnastics Values
KGA’s mission is to:
- Create a culture of helping, supporting and respecting others decisions.
- Inspire children to make responsible choices.
- Teach every child that the keys to success are a “positive attitude and a good work ethic”, in other words, their goals are attainable if they are willing to put forth the effort.
- Instill a love of learning, exercise, nutrition and self-worth.
- Unconditional respect
- Trust – Do what you say: be consistent. Show integrity; stand by your word; stand by your teammates’ words. Do not undo others’ decisions.
- Determination – Rising to the challenge
- Open communication
- Positive attitude
- Team work – win/win