The best way to Contact us is by email!
- Due to high call volume it is best to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. The phone line is only staffed during class time Monday- Thursday 3:50pm- 6:40pm. For Registration please go to the parent portal.
Gym Closure Schedule
- Spring Break
- Independence Day Week
- Last 2 weeks of August
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Thanks Giving Week
- Christmas Break
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- Veterans Day
Klamath Gymnastics Values
- Create a culture of help, support and respect.
- Inspire children to make responsible choices.
- Teach every child that the keys to success are a “positive attitude and a good work ethic”, in other words, their goals are attainable if they are willing to put forth the effort.
- Instill a love of learning, exercise, nutrition and self-worth.
- Unconditional respect
- Trust – Do what you say: be consistent. Show integrity; stand by your word; stand by your teammates’ words.
- Determination – Rising to the challenge
- Open communication
- Positive attitude
- Team work – win/win
The mission of Klamath Gymnastics is to use gymnastics as a tool to develop and enhance each student’s strength, endurance, flexibility, self-esteem, self-discipline, personal character and overall fitness. We strive to give the highest quality of instruction and instill good values. We want to stimulate a love for learning, exercise, and nutrition.
We hope to enrich the lives, of children of all ages & body types, by developing their self-confidence. We know that every child is different and must reach their goals at their own pace. We want every child to know that their goals are attainable if they are willing to put forth the effort. We believe that a positive attitude and good work ethic are the keys to success. In essence, we are striving to develop life skills that will last long after their gymnastics days.