Requirements for Interview
- Turn in Resume
- Complete KGA employment application
- Complete & pass Criminal History Check
- Consent to spontaneous drug testing
- Sign Youth Protection Policy
- Sign Dress Code
- All employees must be able to safely exercise and lift.
- When considering a coach for employment KGA looks at the applicants ability to lead a group, ability to engage children in learning, energy level, attention to detail, ability to learn new materials, and concern for safety. All though a background in gymnastics is a plus, applicants do not necessarily need to have a background in gymnastics to be considered for employment. KGA does rigorous weekly training with all staff members, no matter what their knowledge and background of gymnastics is.
- If there are any job openings, KGA will call qualified applicants and schedule a working interview.
- Working Interview: Come dressed in proper attire. For all coaching positions, applicants must demonstrate how they communicate and engage with children.
- Traditional Interview: KGA staff will call you to schedule the traditional interview if you pass the working interview.
- KGA will call any applicants we decide on hiring.